Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

TO MY CRUSH

        GOOD DAY TO ALL EGELLOC STNEDUTS
             As an egelloc stneduts i have so many crush in school especially we are teenager now.This letters  or message is for my crush.well he is also an egelloc stneduts of hercor.
                You're probably wondering what this letter is all about. Well, the truth of it is it's because I have to tell you something that I can't tell you in person, and I hope you don't think any less of me because I couldn't. But I think once I get to it you will be able to understand why I did it this way.
               You're probably really curious by this point so I think I'll just say it and then explain myself Well, I am pretty sure that I like you as more than a friend. But don't get too worried because you know that I know you're asexual and my attraction to you is based on your personality only. And the fact that you're so cute. Haha. Anyway, I'm not asking you out or anything like that but I think I told you that I'm the type of person who can't keep things like this inside of me. I just wanted to let you know and see where you stand because if I didn't I would always wonder "what if?" So to wrap this up, I just want you to know that I hope if you don't feel the same way that this doesn't change anything between us and in our friendship, because you are a great friend

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento