Martes, Agosto 16, 2011

MY EXPERIENCES AS AN EGELLOC STNEDUTS

                 IT is Thursday noon when   I  think or work this experience as an EGELLOC STNEDUTs.

                    Waking up early is not easy.  This part of being a EGELLOC STNEDUTS is what I hated most during the first part of my studies. . I do not eat on my own until I reached EGELLOC STNEDUTS.  I am now adjusted and sort of saying - “grown up”. I do not cry anymore and I can already eat and take a bath alone.
                   Going to my personal attitude and study habits, I have to admit that I am not very much concentrated in my studies. Most of the time, it is the reason for my mother to scold me.  At my age, I still want to play and go out with friends.  It is just a matter of balancing my studies and friends. During the first part of my highschool grades, I do not really study my lesson if my mother do not sit down and study with me. She can only do that during periodical exams because of her busyness.  I was very irresponsible at that time.  It is during my fourth year highschool level where I started to study on my own. I am more concerned now with my studies as compared before. I know I am not doing my best but I see to it that I will pass all my subjects.  It is really hard to be serious because as an EGELLOC STNEDUTS I want to enjoy and have fun.
          As an EGELLOC STNEDUTS , I learned many things from my subjects and from my encounters with friends.  It is fun and exciting, meeting new friends and guys. I enjoy chatting and playing with them.  We share jokes and laughter.  Sometimes we are being scolded by our teachers due to being very “makulit”.  It is there that we do not listen to our lesson, sometimes we copy each others assignments and we tease each other.  But of course, I do my assignment on my own.  During break time we run after each other, teasing one another.  These made me happier while in school.  If possible I do not want to be absent because I do not want to miss new lessons and of course the moments with my friends. I can not forget my first intentional absenting from the class wherein my sister and my schoolmates who are also my service mates agreed not to go to school during that day.  It is the day where the third periodical PTC was scheduled in the afternoon.  I still took a bath and wear my uniform that morning but asked my mother if I can be absent because I am sleepy.  She did not agree at first but I insisted.  My mother asked me if we had an agreement with my friends and I said no.  But we were caught when one of my friends texted through the number of my mother, and there I was not able to lie anymore.  I am glad my mother just told me not to do that anymore.  She is very understanding and I am abusive sometimes. 
             

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento