Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

The day I met him...

H! to all EGELLOC STNEDUTS

               The day I met him, it was a joy I knew that I was in love. I could feel it. After that day we started spending a-lot of time together. We had so much fun together. Then after a couple of weeks we started having problems. I heard stuff about him still being with his fiance. It was a big problem because he lived in a different town than me. He had been engaged before we had met and he told that they had split up, so I trusted him well after a couple of weeks I heard from my friend that lives in Crossett that he was still engaged with her. I talked to him about it and he said that they were and we could still be friends so I said ok. Well, we got to talking again and he asked me if I wanted to move to Texas with him when he went to join the Army. I said I didn't know. Well, we kind of faded away after that, we didn't talk that much. I called him one day and he made me mad so I called his so called fiance and asked her if they were still together and she said they had been together for about 1 year. I told her everything that we did and I haven't talked to him since. But I still love him.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento