Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2011

My 18th b-day

          Good afternoon to an egelloc stneduts!
              Its me me Femelyn Victoriano an egelloc stneduts also.So enjoy and gudluck my co egelloc stneduts.

                 My 18th birthday was interesting...nevertheless, it was special. I was hoping to celebrate it with all my friends and stuff. Shoot a couple of hoops. Eat some pizza. Watch some movies. But, because I recently moved far out from the city (where I used to live) my friedns just couldn't make it. Not transportation. Kinda complicated. That was the interesting part -- birthday w/ no friends.

               The special part was that my mom and sister realized that I was bumed out about the no friend thing. So, they cooked me a really nice dinner. My sister made smoothies, baked a cake, and challenged me to a one-on-one game of b-ball. It made me appreciate the meaning of family. That, even though things may not go the way you wish (even on your "day")you gotta appreciate the fam.

               So, make sure that in the midst of all the fun, you stop to appreciate the family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento