Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

THANK YOU LETTER TO MY PARENTS



          I am very thankful to God because he give me the best parents in the whole world.I am very proud to say that my mama and papa are incomparable no one you can compare to them.Aside for being kind,good and generous to others,they are also loving,caring,understanding,responsible, and most of all they are faithful to God ,because once you have God in your life all the difficult problems that comes to others it is easy to solve them because with Lord all things are possible



             Thank you ma,pa because since i was born in this world and i am a child up to now that i become 18 years old you are always their to help us.Thank you for giving me a chance to have an education that is important to me.Thank you for the love and support to us weather it is financial and emotional.Thank you because you help me in times of  problems and trials that come to my life weather it is difficult or easy you are trying your best to help me.Thank you Lord because you give me a very incomparable parents.
             Thank you!!For the good things you made to me mama and papa.No one i can compare both of you.I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

1 komento: